To His Excellency
Ban Ki Mon
United Nations Secretary General
Dear highly respected Ban Ki Mon, we would like to pass our greetings and regards from the Gaza Strip. We would like to invite you urgently to pay a visit for the Gaza strip. People are slowly dying as UNRWA halted its services and a total power blackout imposed by Israel. Your expected visit to Gaza would show your interest in saving people lives.
Power, food, medicine, treatment and all aspects of life vanished from the Gaza strip. The 7 crossings are totally closed with no glimpse of hope to re-open them again. Israel went on more deep flagrant violations of all human laws as she blocked the UNRWA aids into Gaza.
Around a million of UNRWA beneficiaries to be exposed to hunger and lack of food. More than 1 million live in deep darkness since 4 days as 80% of Gaza strip out of power.
The current situation doesn't await more and time is running out as
-Around 80% of Gaza populations live under poverty line.
- 1.100.000 peoples depend on humanitarian aids provided by UNRWA, Arab, Islamic and foreign organizations.
-Unemployment ratio reached 65%
- 60% of Gaza's children suffer from Malnutrition.
-About 97% of factories and workshops stopped working, specifically 3900 factories. The industrial zone of Gaza is completely closed.
- Individual income 650$ per year and 2 $ a day..
-Freedom of movement from Gaza to the West bank, Jerusalem and outside world is being blocked.
- Around 260 people died due to blocking them from either travel for treatment or lack of medicines.
- Nearing to 40% of siege victims are from children.
- About 150 of medicines sorts are not available in Gaza.
- The only medical factory is halted due to shortage of raw materials.
- Projects of constructing and developing hospitals, clinics and educational bodies are being suspended!
- There are still daily power cuts
We hope you take urgent actions and stances to stop this obvious genocide. 1.5 million lives under Israeli collective punishment with no fault they committed.
Independent Palestinian Lawmaker
Gamal N. El Khoudary
Chairman of Popular Committee Against Siege PCAS