Action Alert: Breaking Siege torch from Gazan Children to the world
Mobilize your voice from 23rd October to 30 November 2008
Gaza Children kindled the torch of "Breaking Siege" on the 23rd of October 2008. They were pushed by deprivation, death and poverty. They have used all ways to break the siege but in vain. Therefore, they send a message for the people around the world just to make an action in their places. All the need a voice says "No for Siege"
Many actions are in the way to support Gaza so be with us. If you are a person who can help then contact us on below info. If you can't help us pass this email to whom it may concern!
Will you support them and save Gaza? If not Gaza's facts will go deeper than the info below!
In Gaza, Palestinian people are subjected to medieval siege and forgotten by the international community. The borders are still closed and only a flow of supplies enter in Gaza, determined by the Zionist occupier, Israel.
-Around 80% of Gaza populations live under poverty line.
- 1.100.000 peoples depend on humanitarian aids provided by UNRWA, Arab, Islamic and foreign organizations.
-Unemployment ratio reached 65%
- 60% of Gaza's children suffer from Malnutrition.
-About 97% of factories and workshops stopped working, specifically 3900 factories. The industrial zone of Gaza is completely closed.
- Individual income 650$ per year and 2 $ a day..
-Freedom of movement from Gaza to the West bank, Jerusalem and outside world is being blocked.
- Around 260 people died due to blocking them from either travel for treatment or lack of medicines.
- Nearing to 40% of siege victims are from children.
- About 150 of medicines sorts are not available in Gaza.
- The only medical factory is halted due to shortage of raw materials.
- Projects of constructing and developing hospitals, clinics and educational bodies are being suspended!
- There are still daily power cuts
We ask you to support the resistance of the people by mobilizing against Gaza Siege and Israeli occupation which kill gradually people. We call on whoever still believes in justice, humanity, liberation, and resistance against tyranny to stand with us and:
Ask an immediate end of the Gaza Siege
Expose Israeli occupation, apartheid, and colonialism
Reach out to your media!
Reach out to your political representatives!
Stop support Israeli apartheid!